7.27.2009

I, Eu, Ich, Yo, Je

Kill here insides what lives in my being. I am the daughter of whom, granddaughter of the grandfather, father and mother join together and do something that I am. Me. Damn, all this is very crazy! Again I picked me up watching the whole time like a flat thing. I see myself old, adult, married, without tooth, pregnant, I see the success, the defeat, the fear. Everything is so strong that in the end I don't understand what I am what I want what I love what makes me alive.

At the same time I would like to stop being so selfish.

The God who comforts me shows me the rest of the world, because the whole world has no time for questioning. The instinct for survival is much stronger than the vain philosophy.

Questions for themselves are vacuum. Perfect vacuum. Not an atom of the universe.

Stop. Breathe. It is what my conscience says.

I stop, breathe, cry. Because the tears are evidence of more sincere emotion when you're in a dark room alone without prospects. So I am: no prospects. Everything is so indifferent.

At the same time I would like to stop being so selfish.
I gave a real and eighty cents for the Big Bus Brazil today. Does that show that I am not so selfish like I thought?

Why living without notion about the future what to want what to love is so bad?
I swear that everything I do is so true, but not certain.

I d i d s o m u c h f o r t o d a y.

No comments:

Post a Comment